Wednesday, 17 August 2016

Adelantado. 4 Aztec Skulls


Adelantado. 4 Aztec Skulls
Resource/Build/Time Management Game
The Queen once again calls upon Don Diego de León to fulfil an important mission. He must organize an expedition to the New Land and appoint its leader to expand the discovered territories and replenish the treasury with gold. Don Felipe de Silva becomes the Governor. Upon arrival, the expedition meets friendly-minded locals who tell them about their troubles. Evil priests are trying to summon a demon to subdue all known territories. Spaniards decide to help the Indians. To do this, they need to find 4 skulls that can cast a protective spell. Master Miguel Sanchez is chosen for this serious mission. Play 'Adelantado. Four Aztec Skulls' to help him explore new territories, collect gold, and protect the locals.




http://www.filefactory.com/file/5rl0myhuz6xb/Adelantado4.rar
https://www.bigfile.to/file/usPQu5wzE6Du/Adelantado4.rar
http://uploaded.net/file/cflpzone/Adelantado4.rar
http://rg.to/file/fb942059f4788fa7f3f47cd7c4bcd9eb/Adelantado4.rar.html
  
101 MB



24 comments:

  1. Hi Lee where has your site gone
    im freaking out
    thanks peajay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately LeeGT-Games has closed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gee thats terrible Lee
    peajay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again Lee, but I think you got it wrong with the name of the game. It should be "Adelantado: 4 Aztec Skulls". I've played the game & it has 4 books. In each book at the last chapter you find a skull. A total of 4 Aztec skulls. Also, Realore name the game as "Adelantado. 4 Aztec skulls."
    The 3 previous games were 3 books/parts of the first Adelantado game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I am so glad you are back again. Missed you so much! Thank you for the game!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this and glad to have you back

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Lee, for continuing here. Love Adelantado but is it me, or did the makers of this episode confuse it with Roads to Rome? I mean, I'm not complaining, build games don't come along to often but I loved how different the first 3 were. This is RtR with aztecs instead of ramans, IMHO. I liked it, don't get me wrong, but I was excited for another Adelantado, which I thought was done. Loved it though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Suzanne,
    Yes, there are alot of people saying that at realore too:
    https://realore.com/games/pc/adelantado-4

    ReplyDelete
  9. Allrighty, so it wasn't just me. Thanks for the response, Lee. I went and checked what they were saying and I really hope they are listening to their players. And that there will be a real Adelantado fourth, those were awesome. Thanks again Lee, for continuing here. I'm really missing the site!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks a lot ( this game is very adictive ) great game

    ReplyDelete