Friday, 2 September 2016

Dark Realm 3: Lord of the Winds Collectors Edition


Dark Realm 3: Lord of the Winds Collectors Edition
Mad Head Games studio, the creators of the acclaimed Rite of Passage, Nevertales, and Cadenza franchises presents the 3rd installment of the Dark Realm series. Once again, step into the role of Valera, and experience an adventure that will take you above the clouds and bellow mountains. When another sets his life on the line for your own, show true courage and loyalty by braving an invading army and striking at the heart of the enemy in a battle for the lives of your friends, your kingdom, yourself... and even the world.




http://www.filefactory.com/file/2z1pq4gegiaj/DarkRealm3CE.rar
https://www.bigfile.to/file/vsbkJHjKgSR6/DarkRealm3CE.rar
http://uploaded.net/file/4hwh7mti/DarkRealm3CE.rar
http://rg.to/file/507a7448e9950716ba7c8a48a655b8ae/DarkRealm3CE.rar.html

855 MB


40 comments:

  1. Thanks for a new one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much :) Yay something to do this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this and for continuing - but why did the old site shut down? Loved that big archive which build up over the years there...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thx Lee! Don't you have a backup of the old site you could re-up? I was always uptodate but the last time I checked was the 29th of July so I missed a whole month of updates :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. The backup I have is not compatible with this as it's just a blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lee, thanks for answering me!

      Of course the board's database backup isn't compatible with a blog but couldn't you just reinstall the board software on some new webspace and then reload the backup in it?
      If I had some webspace for that, I would offer it to you without hesitation, but I don't have any... But that could be a help for you, I could help you with reinstalling the board-software and reloading the backup in it, since I have some (limited, but sufficient) experiences with phpBB. This way you could preserve the community, the work you did with the board and all the posts and I wouldn't loose all those updates after the 29th of July I missed now ;)

      Greetings to you thanks again for all your work!

      Delete
  6. Awesome looking game, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. great thanks a lot Lee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you dear

    ReplyDelete